On Saturday 15 March 2020, President Ramaphosa addressed the nation and declared a National State of Disaster in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The South African Government has been decisive in its approach to contain the spread of the virus, as a business we have implemented various plans and reaffirm our commitment to take every precaution to ensure a safe environment for our Champions, Members and other business stakeholders.
Steps we’re taking to ensure our Branches are COVID-19 free
Alternatively, go online
We’d also encourage you to use our telephonic and online channels. We’re available via –
- Our LegalLine on 0861 377 766 or national switchboard 010 271 2255;
- The LegalWise website at www.legalwise.co.za;
- On Facebook or Facebook Messenger or Twitter Direct Messages; or WhatsApp and
- WebChat on both the LegalWise website and App
Download the LegalWise App from the Apple App or Google Play stores and register. You can –
- Access your Membership card, Schedule of Insurance and Membership Agreement;
- Pay your premiums;
- Switch Membership options;
- Update your personal details and add, delete or change your Beneficiary’s or Insured person’s details.
- Search for your nearest LegalWise Branch and find a lawyer;
- View SMSs and e-mails we’ve sent you;
- Give us a compliment or submit a complaint.
The LegalWise App puts legal power at your fingertips.
COVID-19 legal articles
|Stay put - a summary of the regulations regarding the lockdown|
Know where to get help
South African Government Help Links
- SA Government info page www.gov.za/NovelCoronavirus
- SA Government official statements - link
- The National Institute for Communicable Diseases: www.nicd.ac.za
- Health Department's Resource Portal - sacoronavirus.co.za
- SMME Debt Relief - register your business at www.smmesa.gov.za for financial assistance if impacted by the lockdown - read more
- Wesgro business advise and support - www.supportbusiness.co.za