The LegalWise King William’s Town Branch will be reopen on Monday 13 July 2020. LegalWise have implemented a range of measures to keep their Members, staff and offices COVID-19 free, including –
- Ensuring that their Branches are rigorously cleaned;
- Making hand sanitisers available;
- Holding consultations by appointment only;
- Limiting the number of individuals who will be permitted to enter the Branch;
- Ensuring that their staff have the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE);
- Ensuring that their staff are screened daily; and
- Ensuring that staff understand the screening, cleaning and hygiene protocols.
Members will be required to undergo a temperature screening before entering a Branch, wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times, use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser on both their entry and departure and observe a distance of 1.5m between themselves and others while in the Branch.