In line with the Government’s Risk Adjusted Strategy Regulations, LegalWise will be reopening selected Branches and Claims Hubs from Monday 1 June 2020 on an appointment only basis.
“We’ve remained committed to providing services to our Members despite our Branches and Claims Hubs being closed during the nationwide lockdown. Wherever possible, we have enabled our Champions to work from home and we have made it possible for our Members to communicate online via Facebook, Twitter and WebChat on both the LegalWise website and App,” says Siva Gengan, Chief Executive Officer, LegalWise South Africa.
LegalWise have implemented a range of measures to keep their Members, staff and offices COVID-19 free, including –
- Ensuring that their Branches are rigorously cleaned;
- Making hand sanitisers available;
- Limiting the number of individuals who will be permitted to enter the Branch;
- Ensuring that their staff have the necessary Personal Protection Equipment (PPE);
- Ensuring that their staff are screened daily; and
- Ensuring that staff understand the screening, cleaning and hygiene protocols.
Members will required to undergo a temperature screening before entering a Branch, wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times, use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser on both their entry and departure and observe a distance of 1.5m between themselves and others while in the Branch.
“We are committed to ensuring that we play our role in stopping the spread of the virus, supporting our Champions and ensuring that we are able to help our Members to enforce and defend their legal rights,” concludes Siva.