Mobilising our Talents for Good Mentorship Programme
LegalWise was founded in 1984 with a single-minded purpose: to empower ordinary people with affordable access to justice to enforce and defend their rights. LegalWise is embarking on a journey to drive and encourage transformation and equality by offering a #BeyondMentorship programme for final year students. The programme aims to equip the students with skills to overcome challenges, build skills for future goals and milestones, increase their knowledge and give them an opportunity to network.
The programme will be more than just a mentorship programme , it will create a pipeline and a closer relationship with the Universities and other Educational Institutions to attract the best and brightest talent, effectively becoming an incubator for young talent to drive our business forward.
The mentorship programme selection criteria include:
- Applicants must be registered at a Higher Education Institute established under the Higher Education Act 101 of 1997, as amended, within the Republic of South Africa for the 2021 academic year.
- Must be registered for an undergraduate degree or diploma and must be in their final year of completing such qualification in 2021.
- By completing and submitting this application form, applicants hereby give consent to LegalWise and LegalWise’s appointed representatives to verify the applicant's tertiary registration status at the applicant's relevant Higher Education Institute.
- Must have maintained an academic average of 60% and above.
- Must be a South African citizen.
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Registration at a Higher Education Institute
- Latest Full Academic Transcript
- Any Award(s) Achievements
- Copy of your ID
- Any other recommendations or testimonials in support of your application