A Legal Counsellor can assist by sending a letter of demand (notice to vacate) to an unlawful occupier of immovable property. If the occupier/s do not move out by the date stipulated in the letter, a Member can be referred to a Lawyer to assist with an eviction application, provided the Relevant Events arose after the waiting period, whilst the Membership was fully paid up. If it relates to the Member's permanent place of residence, the event must have taken place in the RSA.