Treating our Members fairly
We are committed to resolving your complaint in a courteous, timely and fair manner. We aim to acknowledge and address your complaint with comprehensive feedback, basing all decisions on Treating Customers Fairly principles.
How to lodge a complaint relating to Paralegal Services, Member Administration and Sales.
1. Call our Customer Care Department on 086 155 5321.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Contact 010 271 2255 and request to speak to Customer Care.
4. You can also lodge a complaint on the LegalWise App.
To ensure that we manage your complaint quickly and fairly, it is important that you provide us with all relevant information relating to your complaint which should include:
> The name and contact details of the Member who is complaining.
> Membership or Identity number.
> Full details of your complaint (facts, dates, and supporting documentation).
> Your expected outcome in resolving your complaint.
How will the process unfold after you have logged a complaint?
1. You will receive an SMS with a reference number for your logged complaint.
2. The Consultant: Customer Care and the applicable department will attempt to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction.
3. You will receive an outcome to your logged complaint via SMS.
What happens if the outcome is not in your favour and you are still unhappy?
You may submit your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman, subject to their jurisdiction: FAIS (Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services) Ombudsman for complaints relating to advice provided by a financial advisor / intermediary.
Or you may escalate the complaint to the offices of the Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance. Details are available on our website.